|Snow Report Alerts|
|3-Day Hourly Forecasts|
|Historical Snow Reports|
|Snowpack Graphs and Analysis|
|Snowfall Forecast Alerts|
|Daily Snow Emailed to You|
|No Banner Advertisements|
|2-Day Hourly Forecasts|
|5-Day Hourly Forecasts|
|Join OpenSnow & OpenSummit|
All-Access Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I only need one subscription for OpenSnow and OpenSummit?
- Yes, a single All-Access subscription works on BOTH OpenSnow and OpenSummit.
- Do you offer discount memberships?
- Absolutely! You probably know lots of other skiers and riders. When you refer someone who purchases All-Access, you get $5 off your next bill and they get $5 off their current bill. And you can refer as many people as you want, which means a free subscription for you when you get four friends to sign up. The 'Referral Code' is listed under the 'All-Access Promo Codes' on your Profile page.
- When does All-Access renew?
- Your All-Access subscription will continue for one year (365 days) and will automatically renew unless canceled. If you dislike automatic renewals and would like to turn this off (no hard feelings, we understand!), please click 'Turn Off Auto-Renew' on your Subscription page.
- What is your refund policy?
- If you don't find our service and our forecasts useful, we'll refund your money. Just email us at [email protected]. The only downside to this type of refund policy is that now you can't complain about meteorologists getting paid even when they're wrong:-)
- Is my credit card information safe?
- We use the strongest security measures available to protect your personal information. Before your credit card number is forwarded to our credit card processor, it is encrypted using the strongest encryption available today. Also, we do not store your credit card number on our servers and rather leave that to the data security experts at our payment processing company called Stripe.
- Why are you charging for All-Access? Don't you make money from advertisements?
- Thousands of people support us by paying us directly, and we welcome this because we love working directly for our users. We also make money from a wide variety of advertising partners. While advertising does make up the majority of our revenue, we rely on contributions from our supporters to help us constantly improve the site and have a predictable revenue stream year-after-year. The purchase of the All-Access subscription for $19/year goes directly to support our small team of forecasters, to help us develop and maintain our website and apps, and to allow us to make improvements each season.
- Can I use OpenSnow & OpenSummit for free?
- Absolutely. Browse each site and our mobile apps as much as you'd like. You can also create a free account, which will allow you to save a list of your favorite mountains.
- Still have questions?
- No sweat. Email us and we'll get right back to you: [email protected].